Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucid Doom

   Well I have been keeping up with my lucid dreaming and I have been having more success after waking up in the morning and going back to bed. My latest lucid dream was sort of frightening but fortunately I have some control of what is happening. I was suddenly in a big room with a small station on the wall where I could purchase ammunition for a mini gun. There was one imp from the game doom3 and I was able to take him out really quickly that part of the dream did not freak me out but the next enemy made it worse. With out warning two huge hell knights started walking into the room and I was frantically purchasing as much ammo as I could and the thing that made me panic was when I started getting hit. I was killed and strangely re spawned but I still thought it was all real. The dream ended quickly before I had the chance to kill both the hell knights. I like having lucid dreams but feeling fear from some lucid dreams is not always cool. I will keep making updates when I have something else worth posting about but for now I will end this here.

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to experience lucid dreaming, I know I'm dreaming, but I can't control it. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really fun I could feel the fear the whole dream. Just keep at it man I didn't have one for a while and still struggle with having control during the dream.

    ReplyDelete